Part-time study at Cornell is generally available to anyone who is of high school age or older.
Our students include:
- High school students
- Undergraduate and graduate students
- International students
- Professionals, executives, and corporate learners
- Military personnel
- Cornell employees
- Cornell alumni
- Anyone interested in learning something new for personal or professional growth!
- Cornell degree candidates are not eligible to participate in part-time study in the fall or spring.
- All extramural registrants are held to the same academic standards and code of conduct as other members of the Cornell community. For more information, see our policies page.
- Some registrants and classes may have specific eligibility requirements. See your registration category below for more information.