Cornell University/Division of Nutritional Sciences Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Program in Health Studies
August 2014-May 2015
Cornell University and the Division of Nutritional Sciences offer an innovative post-baccalaureate certificate program in health studies. This program is for qualified, highly motivated students who wish to enhance their academic career with a one-year individualized and rigorous science-based educational program.
Our intensive program is for you if you’re interested in:
- careers and training in health care;
- top-quality preparation and advising for health professional studies;
- opportunities to complete course work in areas where academic strengthening is needed;
- a post-baccalaureate experience in a rigorous Ivy League academic environment with world-class faculty; and
- limited program enrollment that fosters a close rapport with other post-baccalaureate students and program faculty.
Applicants enroll through Cornell’s School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions. All academic support and advising are through the Division of Nutritional Sciences.