Enrollment and registration
Cornell University encourages its retirees to take courses. Retirees may be eligible each semester for up to six credits of tuition-free study in on-campus courses.
Retirees must pay full tuition and related fees for coursework in excess of six credits per semester or for any special program.
- Complete the enrollment form (pdf)
- Ask Maureen Brull or Aubrey Lang in the Office of Human Resources, 395 East Hill Office Building, Suite 102, to sign the form in place of your direct supervisor/department head.
- Make a copy of the completed form for your records. Mail or bring the signed form to the Continuing Education office by the course enrollment deadline (see the Academic calendar. You will be charged a late fee if you register after these dates, according to the schedule below.
- You must pay all course fees, or charge them to your bursar account, when you register. MasterCard and Visa are now accepted for retirees who are not registered in a degree-granting program.
- If you register for more than six credits, you must meet the New York State immunization requirements.