One of the best things about summer at Cornell is having access to many of the resources of this world-renowned institution at a time when fewer people are on campus.
- The Cornell Library System, among the best in the country, holds more than seven million volumes—and even boasts several popular cafes.
- Cornell Information Technology (CIT) will help you navigate the universitys high-speed computer networks, campus computer labs, and cutting-edge IT services.
- Cornells Student Services offer some of the more comprehensive programs anywhere.
- For students enrolled in writing courses, there is a walk-in tutorial service where anyone can get individualized help, including tips for writing an outstanding paper.
- The Cornell Store is your source for Cornell clothing and souvenirs, course books, CDs, computer gear, dorm supplies, and snacks.
- Sports and fitness facilities.
- Cornell's online advisor, Uncle Ezra, doesn't respond to letters in the summer, but you can search his archives for answers to any questions ever asked of Unc during his ten-year history, from personal topics like friendships and long-distance relationships to Cornell facts and lore.
- See also Activities.