This information pertains to Summer Session 2014. If you would like to be notified when information about Summer Session 2015 is available, please sign up for e-mail updates.
Most of the online courses below are delivered via the web-based learning system Blackboard. You complete your assignments within a scheduled time frame, but you have the option of getting a head start on readings and lectures. Generally, you interact with the instructor and other students by phone, e-mail, and/or discussion boards. For more information, visit our online learning FAQs.
- View courses in a sortable roster
- Courses with this icon are offered only during Summer Session.
AEM: Applied Economics and Management
AMST: American Studies
- AMST 2020: Popular Culture in the United States, 1950 to the Present
- AMST 3141: Prisons
- AMST 4696: The Art Market
- AMST 6696: The Art Market
- ANTHR 1300: Human Evolution: Genes, Behavior, and the Fossil Record
- ANTHR 3305: Anthropology of Parenting
ARTH: History of Art
ASIAN: Asian Studies
BEE: Biological and Environmental Engineering
BIOMS: Biomedical Sciences
- BIOMS 1310: Parasites as Literary Protagonists-Mind Control, Emasculation, and Egg Sacks
- BIOMS 3350: Wildlife Parasitology