Cornell offers off-campus summer study through the following programs. Registration procedures vary, so please be sure to read the full program descriptions for complete information.
Note: The deadlines for these programs vary. Please be sure to contact the director if you are interested in attending a program, even if you think the program deadline has passed. Many programs will extend their application deadline if space is available.
2014 programs abroad:
- Business, Politics and Culture in Europe
- Cornell Performing and Media Arts in Europe Summer Program
- Global Health*
- Imagining Rome: Art Studio and Creative Writing Workshop in Italy
- Looking for Alberti: A Fifteenth-century Italian Quest
- Summer Program in Madrid
- Summer Program in Turin
- Tropical Field Ecology and Behavior in Kenya
2014 programs in the U.S.:
- Cornell in Washington Summer Program*
- Human Ecology Urban Semester Program*
- Marine Biology: Shoals Marine Laboratory*
- Prelaw Program in New York City*
* Programs with an asterisk (*) may include an internship or service component.