2016 on-campus programs for youth
We have wonderful programs planned for CAU youth for summer 2016! Full descriptions will be posted on the website in December. If you would like to be notified as soon as the course descriptions are online, please join our e-mail list.
- For Li’L Bears (ages 3–4): On Safari
- For Tykes (ages 5–6): Starry Skies
- For Explorers (ages 7–8): Aeronautics: Fun with Flight
- For Big Reds (ages 9–10): Architecture from the Ground Up; Look at This! Inventors’ Camp; Outdoor Adventures; Sailing
- For Junior Cornellians (ages 11–12): Cartoons and Drawing; Science Sampler; Outdoor Adventures; Sailing
- For Teens (ages 13–15): Engineering; Filmmaking and Analysis; Outdoor Teen Adventures; Teen Sailing on Cayuga; Writers’ Circle
In CAU's youth and teen programs, youngsters get a taste of college life at Cornell while experiencing the fun and friendships of a terrific camp.
Supervised by caring, trained counselors, your child will enjoy
- well-organized activities,
- stimulating field trips,
- kid-friendly meals, and
- a chance to explore our beautiful campus.
This nationally acclaimed summer educational experience also features the highest staff-to-youth ratio in day camping.
Residential campers participate in youth activities during the day and enjoy supervised evening activities and entertainment from Sunday evening through Saturday morning. Children ages 3 to 12 must be accompanied by a registered resident adult; teens may be in residence without a registered resident adult.
Commuter campers participate in programs Monday through Friday. Programs for children ages 3 to 12 run from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Teen programs run from 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
|Week 1||July 3-9||July 4-8|
|Week 2||July 10-16||July 11-15|
|Week 3||July 17-23||July 18-22|
|Week 4||July 24-30||July 25-29|