Youth and Teen Academic Camp Programs
July 7–August 3, 2019
- Ivy League academic programs for youth ages 3–15
- Four, one-week sessions
- Day and residential options
In CAU’s summer program, youth and teens get a wonderful taste of college life at Cornell while enjoying the fun and friendships of a terrific camp.
Supervised by caring, trained counselors, your child will enjoy
- Well-organized activities
- Stimulating field trips
- Kid-friendly meals
- Exploring the beautiful Cornell campus
This nationally acclaimed summer educational experience also features the highest staff-to-youth ratio in day camping.
- Youth ages 3–12 participate in programs Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Teens ages 13–15 enjoy programs Monday through Friday run from 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
All campers in residence enjoy a full day and evening of educational and recreational program activities.
- Youth ages 3–12 may enroll as residential campers if they are accompanied by an adult who is enrolled in a CAU course and staying on campus.
- Teens ages 13–15 live in a dorm of their own and have the option of staying on campus for the week unaccompanied by a parent or guardian.
Youth ages 3–12, both day and residential campers, may stay under the supervision of our counselors while you enjoy a night out, have morning to yourself, or arrange a late evening pick-up. Meals are included. Drop-in care is also available.
- Before-care: Monday through Friday, 7:30 to 8:30 a.m.
- Aftercare: Monday through Friday, 4:30 to 6:00 p.m.
- Evening care: Monday through Friday, 6:00 to 9:30 p.m.
*Reflects 2018 fees. 2019 fees will be posted soon.
Before-camp care: $45 (per camper, per week) Aftercare: $45 (per youngster, per week) Both before-care and aftercare: $80 (per youngster, per week) Daily drop-ins, Early/Late: $10 per instance Evening care: $30 (per youngster, per night)
*Listed fees are from 2018. 2019 fees will be posted soon.
|Older Teens||High school sophomores, juniors, and seniors|
|Week 1||July 7–13||July 8–12|
|Week 2||July 14–20||July 15–19|
|Week 3||July 21–27||July 22–26|
|Week 4||July 28–August 3||July 29–August 2|
Youth program fees
The program fee for residential campers (per youngster, per week) covers the course, housing, seventeen meals, and all morning, afternoon, and evening activities. It does not cover special instructional fees for some youth courses, as noted in the course listings. The Youth Program participants reside adjacent to parents on North Campus or with parents at the Hilton Homewood Suites.
*Reduced rates apply to the second and all additional children (after the first, oldest child) accompanying a registered adult in residence on campus.
Questions? Contact us.