Attention, families with older teens:
Cornell University's award-winning Summer College Programs for High School Students offers talented high school sophomores, juniors, and seniors the opportunity to
- live, study, and play on the beautiful Cornell campus for two, three, or six weeks,
- earn an average of three to six college credits,
- take fascinating college courses with leading Cornell faculty members,
- explore careers and majors from architecture to veterinary medicine,
- attend admissions workshops,
- make friends from more than 40 countries around the world, and much more.
Students may select a program from one or more of the following areas: architecture, art, design, and fashion; business, hospitality, and leadership; college success; debate and literature; English immersion; engineering and robotics; government, history, and international relations; medicine, psychology, research, and science; social change and sustainability; and veterinary medicine and animal science. Students also have the option of creating their own six-week program.
Cornell Summer College is a wonderful opportunity for high school students to experience the excitement of college life at a great Ivy League university. At the end of the program, students often say it's been the best summer of their lives.
For more information or to apply online, visit summercollege.cornell.edu.
Or, you may contact director Jim Schechter, B20 Day Hall, Ithaca, NY 14853-2801; 607.255.6203; email@example.com.