Interested in developing a high-quality online course? The School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions (SCE) can guide you through part or all of this process.
We tailor our services to your needs and offer you ongoing support.
We excel at assisting instructors, especially those with no online learning experience, develop and deliver courses quickly, simply, and cost effectively.
Services We May Assist With:
- advice on developing a credit or noncredit online course
- determining technological needs
- guidance on resolving copyright issues
- creating a marketing plan
- fulfilling administrative duties related to the course
- guidance on improving your online teaching skills
Instructional materials for courses may be presented via the web, assigned readings, e-mail sessions with course instructors, and more.
Courses developed through the SCE include American studies, applied systems engineering, communication, economics, education, government, horticulture, and theater.
We invite you to contact us now to learn more about how we can help you get started or take the next step. We look forward to talking with you.
For more information:
Attn: Fouad Saleet
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions
B20 Day Hall
Ithaca, NY 14853-2801