Travel and lodging
The Ithaca Tompkins Regional Airport is a 10-minute drive from campus. Taxis are available at the Ithaca airport to bring students to campus. Cab companies include
- Yellow Cab (607.277.2227),
- University (607.277.7777), and
- Cayuga Taxi (607.277.8294).
Syracuse Hancock International Airport, about an hour's drive from campus, is served by most major airlines.
Accommodations are not included in the program fee. A variety of housing options are available on and off campus.
A limited number of rooms will be available at a rate of $207/night at the first-class Statler Hotel on the central Cornell campus. To make reservations, contact the Statler directly, 800.541.2501, request to speak with the Reservations Department and mention the program by name to receive the reduced rates.
You might want to consider:
- The Hilton Garden Inn in downtown Ithaca. To make reservations, call 877.782.9444.
- Ithaca Marriott Downtown on the Commons. To make reservations, call 607.272.2222.
- The Courtyard by Marriott, a five-minute drive to campus. To make reservations, call 607.330.1000.
- Ithaca boasts many other hotels, motels, and bed-and-breakfasts. For more information, visit Ithaca Lodging on visitithaca.com.