Accommodations are not included in the program fee. A variety of housing options are available on and off campus.
- A limited number of rooms have been reserved at the first-class Statler Hotel on the central Cornell campus at a reduced rate of $209 per night. To make reservations, contact the Statler directly, 800.541.2501, mentioning the program by name to receive the reduced rates.
- Visit Cornell's Conference Services site and search under “CUVEE” to learn about on-campus housing options and to reserve a room in a residence hall.
You might want to consider:
- The Hilton Garden Inn in downtown Ithaca. To make reservations, call the Hilton at 877.782.9444.
- The Courtyard by Marriott, a five-minute drive to campus. To make reservations, call the Marriott at 607.330.1000.
- Also, Ithaca boasts many local hotels, motels, and bed-and-breakfasts. For more information, visit Ithaca Lodging on visitithaca.com.