With few exceptions, you may enroll in any of the thousands of courses offered at Cornell University if space is available.
Tips for selecting a class
- For fall and spring study, browse through the course lists and descriptions on Cornell's Courses of Study page.
- For summer and winter study, browse through the course lists on the Summer Session or Winter Session websites.
- Because Cornell degree candidates have priority in registering for classes, you may want to keep several courses in mind in case you find your first choice becomes closed to part-time students.
- Contact our office if you'd like help selecting the right course for you.
- Through independent study you can register for practically any Cornell class listed in Courses of Study.