Part-time study gives you the opportunity to take almost any Cornell course and to study with world-renowned faculty members.
That's right, these are:
- regular Cornell courses, including online classes during the summer and winter sessions,
- taken alongside Cornell undergraduate and graduate students,
- taught by Cornell faculty members, and
- generally transferable toward a degree at Cornell or elsewhere.
With few exceptions, you may enroll in any of the thousands of courses offered at Cornell University if space is available.
So, how will you select the right class?
- For fall and spring study, browse through the course lists and descriptions on Cornell's Courses of Study page.
- For summer and winter study, browse through the course lists on the Summer Session or Winter Session websites.
- Because Cornell degree candidates have priority in registering for classes, you may want to keep several courses in mind in case you find your first choice becomes closed to part-time students.
- Contact our office if you'd like help selecting the right course for you.
- Through independent study you can register for practically any Cornell class listed in Courses of Study.