Skip to content
Cornell University School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions

Changes in registration

Any change in registration that involves adding or dropping a course; changing from a letter grade to S-U option or vice versa; changing the number of credits; or changing from credit to audit or vice versa must be made by the dates outlined in the academic calendar.

A change-in-enrollment form must be completed to make these changes. The instructor's signature is required, and Cornell employees must also obtain approval from their supervisor and department head.