If you're a regular, nonacademic employee or non-professorial academic staff registered for part-time study, you may use your Cornell ID card.
If you do not fit the above categories and are registered for a part-time study course, please come to B20 Day Hall on or after your first day of class to pick up an ID Request Form. You will then take this form to the university registrar to have your picture taken and to receive your Cornell ID.
There is a $40 charge to replace a lost ID.
As a part-time student, you will need to obtain a Cornell Network ID (NetID), if you don't already have one, to:
- gain easier access to your transcript,
- obtain your grades through the Student Center,
- access library services and Blackboard,
- use Cornell's network services, including email,
- set up mail forwarding, and
- enroll in the emergency notification system (see health and safety).
To get your NetID:
- if you're studying on campus, take your Cornell ID to the IT service desk, located in Room 121 of the Computing and Communications Center (CCC), 607.255.5500. It's open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday (walk-ins) and 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday (chat, phone, and email).
- if you're studying off campus, contact the IT service desk to begin the process.