Payment may be made by:
- check, money order, or domestic wire transfer
- for students who are not in degree-granting programs, via MasterCard or Visa, or
- for international payers, via Flywire
See details below.
If you have an outstanding indebtedness to the university, you will not be allowed to register, obtain a transcript, have academic credits certified, be granted a leave of absence, or receive a degree until the indebtedness is satisfactorily cleared with the Office of the Bursar.
The amount, time, and manner of payment of tuition and fees, and other charges, may be changed at any time and without notice.
Checks for payment of tuition will be accepted only if they are:
- made payable to Cornell University;
- drawn on banks located in the United States; and
- payable in U.S. dollars.
Checks returned for insufficient funds are charged a $25 fee (to be replaced by cash, cashier's check, or U.S. money order). You are also charged any applicable late fees incurred as a result (see returned check fee).
To submit payment from outside the U.S., visit sce.flywire.com. Please note:
- When setting up your Flywire account, use the same e-mail that you used on your enrollment form
- When selecting your program option, choose "other" and then enter your session and class/program (for example, "part-time study fall: AMST 2020")
Payment will be posted to your account within two to five business days.
Flywire allows you to pay securely from any bank, generally in your home currency.
When you make a payment through Flywire you can
- Track your payment from start to finish
- Save on bank fees and exchange rates
- Contact their multilingual customer support team with any questions, day or night.
For more information, visit the Flywire help page.
- If paying by mail: Mail your payment with a completed course enrollment form to:
Part-Time Study at Cornell University
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions
B20 Day Hall
Ithaca, NY 14853
Payments must be postmarked before late registration begins.
- If paying in person: Bring your payment with a completed course enrollment form to B20 Day Hall before late registration begins.