Congratulations once again and welcome to Cornell University's Summer College Class of 2018! We can't wait to meet you.
We're delighted that you'll be joining us this summer. To get ready for an outstanding Cornell summer, please take the following steps:
- Submit the program charge.
- Complete the To-do list.
- Before making travel plans, check out the Housing page and your final exam schedule. We strictly adhere to these deadlines.
- Review the following links before your arrival:
- How to get to Summer College
- Local lodging
- What to bring
- Opening weekend schedule
- Late arrival information
- Your program's Special Scheduling information
- Tips from alums
- Tips for academic success
- Community policies
- Your student directory information
- Getting around campus
- Summer College Housing and Dining Guide
Information for while you're at Summer College:
- How to send mail to you
- Permission forms for riding in a private car or staying overnight off campus
- Laundry information
- How to "Take a professor or TA to lunch"
How to send a Big Red Care Box
Will you celebrate a birthday while you're here at Cornell? Tell your family and friends how easy it is to send you some goodies through Cornell Dining's Sweet Sensations.