Skip to content
Cornell University School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions

Permission forms

Overnight Stay and Ride in Private Car permission forms

If you'll be riding in a private car or staying overnight off campus, your parent/guardian will need to complete and submit the appropriate permission form.

If necessary, these forms may be submitted after you arrive on campus and by 4:00 p.m. on the day of departure or by 4:00 p.m. on Thursday for the weekend. Permission forms are not accepted on Fridays, Saturdays, or Sundays.