Summer College 2015 is now full! If you are interested in attending CUSC 2016, sign up for our e-mail list to receive program updates.
Tips for academic success
Top ten tips for academic success in Cornell University Summer College
- Be okay with not knowing; school is designed for those who don’t know.
- Understand and frequently remind yourself why the subject you are learning interests you.
- Read and listen to learn, then think about and discuss what you are learning.
- Ask for help when you need it.
- Trust other people to be on your side.
- Develop a working understanding of the role sleep plays in learning.
- Become ever more conscious of how you use your time throughout the day.
- Experiment with methods you use for organizing and maintaining your belongings.
- Break your academic work down into manageable steps and stick with it.
- Be true to yourself and honest with everyone else.