Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Have a question? Be sure to visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) area which includes common questions and answers in the following topics:
- Program dates, costs, and deadlines
- Admissions and application questions
- Financial aid
- Campus life
- Grades and transcripts
- General questions
Office contact information
B20 Day Hall
Ithaca, NY 14853-2801
Dedicated fax: 607.255.6665
All times are U.S. Eastern Daylight Time (EDT).
- Business hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Walk-in hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.
- Business hours: Monday through Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.; Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Walk-in hours: Monday through Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.; Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.
Additional contact numbers for Summer College
For questions about academic or administrative matters, please contact:
|For questions about residential life, please contact:||607.255.5533
Summer: June 23-August 9
Monday through Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Monday through Friday after 5:00 p.m. and on weekends
Balch Hall: 607.327.0997
Clara Dickson Hall: 607.327.1015
Jameson Hall: 607.327.1690
Risley Hall: 607.327.1692
Emergencies and Accidents: 911
Cornell University Police
Open 24 hours
Telecommunications Device for the Deaf
View Larger Map