Contact and giving information
We are extremely grateful to the many individuals and organizations who sponsor scholarships, provide endowments, or fund programs. It's because of this support that many deserving young people are able to attend Summer College.
Summer College welcomes gifts of any amount in support of these outstanding young people.
If you are a Summer College alumnus, parent, or friend interested in becoming an active sponsor, please
- Submit our Summer College Scholarship Fund Gift Form, or
- Contact Summer College Director Jim Schechter by calling 607.255.6203 or e-mailing email@example.com
You may also
- Visit the Alumni Affairs and Developmentwebsite and, directly below the question "What area(s) of Cornell would you like to support?", click the radio button, scroll down to the options for the "School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions," and select "Summer College Scholarships"
- Call 1.800.279.3099 and give your credit card information to a member of our giving staff
- Mail a check (made out to "Cornell University" with "Summer College Scholarship Fund" in the memo line) to:
P.O. Box 25842
Lehigh Valley, PA 18003-96923
In addition, if you contribute to the Cornell Annual Fund, you may also designate a portion of that gift for the "Summer College Scholarship Fund."
|Half to full six-week scholarship||$6,217 - $12,435|
|Half to full three-week scholarship||$3,060 - $6,120|
|Partial Scholarship||$250 - $3,000|
|Other||Gifts of any amount are welcome|
Do you work for a company that matches gifts to universities?
You can double or triple your gift to Summer College if you or your spouse work for one of more than a thousand companies. Check with your human resources office and send the matching gift form to:
Alumni Affairs and Development
130 East Seneca St., Suite 400
Ithaca, NY 14850
You can check online at the Matching Gifts Company Search