Cornell Dining has earned the reputation for hosting the finest dining program in the Ivy League. It owes its success, in part, to recognition of student diversity. You'll find a wide selection of foods at breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day of the week.Download the Summer College Housing & Dining Guide.
Students with special dietary requirements
If you have special dietary requirements, Cornell Dining can accommodate you. In order to have special meals prepared, you must first register online with Student Disability Services (SDS), who will review your medical documentation and refer you to Cornell Dining's staff nutritionist.
Prepackaged kosher meals are available. If you wish to request kosher meals, please call 607.254.2998 before you arrive on campus. You may pre-order kosher meals through the dining supervisor or door checker on duty. If you order kosher meals but do not pick them up, you will be charged an additional fee.
Vegetarian and vegan foods are always available. Veggie burgers, hummus, and beans are offered daily.
Your Cornell ID card
You'll get your Cornell ID card at check-in when you arrive on campus. Your Cornell ID card identifies you as a current member of the Cornell community and should be carried at all times. You'll use it for a variety of services at Cornell, including an electronic door key, eating in the dining halls, and doing laundry.
Summer Bucks account
You or your parents/guardians can put money on your Cornell ID card to purchase water and snacks in many vending machines on campus or at Bear Necessities in Robert Purcell Community Center through a Summer Bucks account. You can set up this account once you're on campus.
This is a use or lose account, so we recommend that you are conservative with the amount of money you add to the account. Funds are non-refundable and non-transferable.
How to add funds to your Summer Bucks account:
- Log on to get.cbord.com/cornell.
- Under the header "Login to GET," click "Click here to login." Enter your NetID and password when prompted. (Create a new profile if you have not already done so.)
- Under the header "Overview," click the red button "+Add Funds."
- Enter the amount you wish to add to your account under "Deposit Amount." (DO NOT use the "$" sign)
- In the drop down menu named "Select an Account," select the plan that you want to add funds to (e.g. "Summer Bucks")
- Input credit card information or select your card from the drop-down menu "Choose a Credit Card on File."
- Click the "Continue" button to go to the confirmation screen. To confirm the information and process your transaction, click "Add Funds." Click "Cancel" to return to the main page.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail once your transaction is completed.
|Six-week program||June 24-Aug. 8||Dinner, Tues., Aug. 9|
|Architecture program||June 24-Aug. 5||Breakfast, Sat., Aug. 5|
|RABS||June 24-Aug. 5||Breakfast, Sat., Aug. 5|
|Three-week session 1 programs||June 24-July 15||Breakfast, Sat., July 15|
|Three-week session 2 programs||July 16-Aug. 5||Breakfast, Sat., Aug. 5|
|Two-week program||July 1-July 15||Breakfast, Sat., July 15|
Students will be charged cash for any campus meals after the last meal date listed above.