NOTE: Students are not officially enrolled in their accepted course(s) or assigned housing until the full payment is posted to their account.
Payment methods for students living within the U.S.:
- Credit card (MasterCard or Visa) through our secure online Student Services system (preferred method). Payment will be posted to the student's account within one to two business days.
- Personal check or cashier's check. Personal checks must be drawn on a major U.S. bank in U.S. funds and made payable to Cornell University. There is a $25 charge for each check returned for nonpayment.
- Money order
If paying by check or money order, please mail to:
Cornell University Summer College
B20 Day Hall
Ithaca, NY 14853
Payment methods for students living outside the U.S.:
To submit payment from outside the U.S., visit summercollege.flywire.com. When setting up your Flywire account, use the same e-mail that you used for your CUSC application. Payment will be posted to the student's account within two to five business days.
Flywire allows you to pay securely from any bank, generally in your home currency.
When you make a payment through Flywire you can
- Track your payment from start to finish
- Save on bank fees and exchange rates
- Contact their multilingual customer support team with any questions, day or night.
For more information, visit the Flywire help page.