For all programs
|Date of official withdrawal||Refund|
|Before May 24||80% of total charge|
|May 24–June 22||50% of total charge|
|June 23 or later||$0|
NOTE: No refund will be given to any student dismissed from the program.
To withdraw before your program start date:
- Send written notification of your wish to withdraw to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your official date of withdrawal will be the date on which this e-mail is sent.
To withdraw on or after your program start date:
- Meet with Jim Schechter, director, or Janna Dawn, associate director, in the Summer College Academic Advising office, B20 Day Hall.
- Your official date of withdrawal will be the date on which you come to the Summer College office and withdraw.
- You are required to leave campus on that day.