The School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions offers a number of opportunities to study abroad during the summer and winter. (For study-abroad programs during the spring and fall semesters, visit the Global Learning website.)
- Experiential Writing in the Yucutan: Environmental and Cultural Communication, January 4-14
- Project-Based Learning in Baton Rouge, January 7-11
For information about these programs, contact the Special Programs office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 607.255.7259.
- Imagining Rome: Art Studio and Creative Writing Workshops in Italy, TBA
- Summer Program in Madrid, TBA
- Summer Program in Turin, TBA
Education vacations throughout the year
In addition to the above credit-bearing programs, Cornell's Adult University offers non-credit study tours led by Cornell faculty members. Past trips have included programs to locations from the Galapagos and Antarctica to France, Italy, China, Botswana, Egypt, Iceland, Brazil, and more.