The School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions offers a number of opportunities to study abroad during the summer and winter. (For study-abroad programs during the spring and fall semesters, visit the Cornell Abroad website.)
- Chinese Empire and the Cambodian Experience (in Cambodia), dates TBA
- Experiential Writing in the Yucutan, January 6-15
For information about these programs, contact the Special Programs office at email@example.com or 607.255.7259.
- Global Health in Tanzania, dates TBA
- Imagining Rome: Art Studio and Creative Writing Workshops in Italy, May 28-June 22
- Summer Program in Madrid, May 28-July 6
- Summer Program in Turin, June 4-22
Education vacations throughout the year
In addition to the above credit-bearing programs, Cornell's Adult University offers non-credit study tours led by Cornell faculty members. Past trips have included programs to locations from the Galapagos and Antarctica to France, Italy, China, Botswana, Egypt, Iceland, Brazil, and more.