The School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions offers a number of opportunities to study abroad during the summer and winter:
- Chinese Empire and the Cambodian Experience (Cambodia)
- Tropical Field Entomology (Costa Rica)
- Tropical Field Ornithology in the Dominican Republic
- Imagining Rome: Art Studio and Creative Writing Workshop in Italy
- Performing and Media Arts in Europe Summer Program
- Summer Program in Madrid
- Summer Program in Turin
Spring and Fall
For study-abroad programs during the academic year, visit the Cornell Abroad website.
Education vacations throughout the year
In addition to the above credit-bearing programs, Cornell's Adult University offers non-credit study tours led by Cornell faculty members. Past trips have included programs to locations from the Galapagos and Antarctica to France, Italy, China, Botswana, Egypt, Iceland, Brazil, and more.