Once accepted into this program, Cornell will cover the cost of a student’s tuition, room, and board for the spring 2018 semester.
- at least 12 credits of study,
- housing in a Cornell residence hall,
- a full meal plan at on-campus dining halls,
- local and on-campus bus pass, and
- access to Cornell resources, including academic workshops, social events, libraries, and computer labs.
Cornell also will provide accepted students with a stipend to cover the cost of books and course supplies and to help defray the cost of transportation to and from Cornell, winter clothing, and other living expenses.