The Cornell University/Division of Nutritional Sciences Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Program in Health Studies is a biomedical and clinical sciences academic enhancement and enrichment program for qualified, highly motivated students who wish to enhance their academic career with a one-year individualized and rigorous science-based educational program.
Our intensive program is for you if you’re interested in:
- careers and training in health care;
- top-quality preparation and advising for health professional studies;
- opportunities to complete course work in areas where academic strengthening is needed;
- opportunities to develop and strengthen critical thinking and clinical reasoning skills;
- a post-baccalaureate experience in a rigorous Ivy League academic environment with world-class faculty; and
- a limited program enrollment that fosters a close rapport with other post-baccalaureate students and program faculty.
Applicants enroll through Cornell’s School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions. All academic support and advising are through the Division of Nutritional Sciences.
Program mission statement
The Cornell University/Division of Nutritional Sciences Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Program in Health Studies is dedicated to the educational enhancement and enrichment of students' academic and clinical credentials in a supportive and collaborative learning environment. We strive to empower our students to develop skills, knowledge, and attitudes to become compassionate, culturally competent and knowledgeable professionals and to prepare our students to be competitive and prepared applicants to health professional schools.
Note: In compliance with federal student aid regulations, Gainful Employment information is available on this website.