Enroll by mail or in person
Please complete only one course enrollment form, even if you're attending more than one session. (If you later decide to make a course change, submit a change-in-enrollment form.)
Course enrollment deadlines are listed in the academic calendar. If you're participating in more than one session, the dates that apply are the ones for the first session in which you're enrolling.
Step 2: Submit the course enrollment form
- by May 4, 2018, and save $100! Bring, mail, or fax (607.255.9697) the course enrollment form, with or without payment, to Cornell University Summer Session, B20 Day Hall, Ithaca, NY 14850.
- after May 4, 2018, but prior to registration day. Bring the course enrollment form, with payment, to B20 Day Hall. If you enroll after the course enrollment deadline, you must pay the $100 registration fee.
- on registration day. Bring the course enrollment form with full payment (including the $100 registration fee) to B20 Day Hall before or after attending the first class.
Step 3: Submit payment
- Before or on registration day, send or bring payment to Cornell University Summer Session, B20 Day Hall, Ithaca, NY 14850.
- After registration day, bring payment to B20 Day Hall.
- You are not officially registered for Summer Session until you have submitted full payment.
- If you're participating in more than one session, payment must be submitted for all sessions according to the applicable dates for the first session in which you are enrolling.
- For payment amount, see tuition. For ways to pay, see payment methods.
- Visiting students attending on-campus summer classes are required to pay either the summer Student Health Fee or enroll in Cornell’s Student Health Plan. For information, see the health and safety page.
Step 4: Review the welcome guide
Learn more about how to prepare for Summer Session and what to do when you arrive on campus.