Skip to content
Cornell University School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions

Enrollment and registration


Online enrollment is open from March through early May. Students may still enroll in person before the enrollment deadline.

Note: If you only want to use the university's libraries and/or other facilities during the summer while working on your research, and/or use Cornell Health's services, you must register at the Graduate School.