Skip to content
Cornell University School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions

Three-, six-, or eight-week sessions

You may officially withdraw from Summer Session by dropping all courses in person at the Summer Session office or by mail by the deadline (see the academic calendar).

If you stop attending class without officially dropping the course, you are liable for all tuition and fees, and you will receive a grade of F.

If you withdraw, you must turn in your ID card, and you will lose all the privileges that it provides. The notation "withdrawn" and the effective date will appear on your transcript.

Special programs

If you want to withdraw from a special program, consult the program director.