Cornell offers off-campus summer study through the following programs. Registration procedures vary, so please be sure to read the full program descriptions for complete information.
Note: The deadlines for these programs vary. Please be sure to contact the director if you are interested in attending a program, even if you think the program deadline has passed. Many programs will extend their application deadline if space is available.
2017 programs (most will be offered again in 2018)
- Global Health in Tanzania*
- Imagining Rome: Art Studio and Creative Writing Workshops in Italy
- Marine Biology: Shoals Marine Laboratory*
- Performing and Media Arts Summer Program in Europe
- Summer Program in Turin
- Urban Semester Summer Program in New York City*
* Programs with an asterisk (*) may include an internship or service component.
Once you've enrolled in an off-campus program, be sure to check out the Welcome Guide for Off-Campus Study.