Cornell offers off-campus summer study through the following programs. Registration procedures vary, so please be sure to read the full program descriptions for complete information.
Note: The deadlines for these programs vary. Please be sure to contact the director if you are interested in attending a program, even if you think the program deadline has passed. Many programs will extend their application deadline if space is available.
- Brooklyn: The Once and Future City
- The Business World in New York City
- Cornell Global Law Program in Paris
- Cornell in Washington Summer Program*
- Imagining Rome: Art Studio and Creative Writing Workshops in Italy
- Practicing Medicine: Health Care Culture and Careers in New York City*
- Prelaw Program in New York City*
- Shoals Marine Laboratory*
- Summer Program in Madrid
- Summer Program in Turin*
- Younger Dryas Tree-Ring Field Research at Bell Creek in Upstate New York
* Programs with an asterisk (*) may include an internship or service component.
Once you've enrolled in an off-campus program, be sure to check out the welcome guide and student check list.