Cornell offers off-campus summer study through the following programs. Registration procedures vary, so please be sure to read the full program descriptions for complete information.
Note: The deadlines for these programs vary. Please be sure to contact the director if you are interested in attending a program, even if you think the program deadline has passed. Many programs will extend their application deadline if space is available.
Programs confirmed for 2016
Programs offered in 2015
- Cornell in Washington Summer Program*
- Global Health*
- Human Ecology Urban Semester Program*
- Imagining Rome: Creative Writing Workshop in Italy
- Marine Biology: Shoals Marine Laboratory*
- Summer Program in Madrid
- Summer Program in Turin
* Programs with an asterisk (*) may include an internship or service component.
Once you've enrolled in an off-campus program, be sure to check out the Welcome Guide for Off-Campus Study.