Admission to the program is on a rolling basis. Because enrollment is limited, you're encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Only complete applications will be reviewed.
- Cornell students: Begin the application process here.
- Non-Cornell students: Please contact Amber Warner at 212.746.2273 for information about applying.
Applicants will be interviewed by Skype as their applications are received.
The deadline for applications is March 1, 2019.
Cornell students: Practicing Medicine collaborates with the following units. Please contact them directly for more information.
- Global and Public Health Sciences (GPHS) Major
The GPHS major teaches the tools of public health research and action and their application to population health issues in the U.S. and around the world.
- Engaged Cornell: Certificate in Engaged Leadership
Undergraduate students from any school or college may be interested in pursuing a certificate in engaged leadership.
- Office of Academic Diversity Initiatives (OADI)
Practicing Medicine welcomes OADI students and provides opportunities for them to get professional career training through medical shadowing opportunities.
- Cornell Institute for Public Affairs (CIPA)
CIPA's two-year MPA students undertake substantive practical work, including public engagement in a variety of field placements that include those offered by Practicing Medicine.