(The information below is subject to change.)
The tuition is $4,380.
To enroll in the program, accepted students must complete the enrollment form and domestic travel release and bring or send it, with a nonrefundable deposit of $500 (check on U.S. bank or money order) to be applied towards tuition, to the Special Programs Office, Cornell University School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, B20 Day Hall, Ithaca, NY 14853. The enrollment form and nonrefundable deposit are due by April 5.
The remainder of your tuition, $3,880, is due May 3.
Housing and meals are not included in the program charge, and you are responsible for finding your own housing. A variety of housing options are available.
- Application deadline: Tuesday, February 26
- Participation acceptance deadline: Friday, March 15
- Medical clearance application/record form due: Friday, March 22
- Nonrefundable deposit due: Friday, April 5
- All medical clearance materials due: Friday, April 19
- Balance of tuition due: Friday, May 3
Iscol Scholarships are available to qualified Cornell students. For more information, visit the Iscol Family Program page on the College of Human Ecology's website.
To withdraw from this special program, you must notify the SCE registrar's office in writing. Your refund amount will be determined by the number of days from the start of the program that you withdraw.
Refund schedule (based on program start date):
- Days 1–3: Withdrawal period with a 100 percent tuition refund
- Days 4–5: Withdrawal period with a 50 percent tuition refund
- Day 6: Withdrawal period with a 0 percent refund
If you want to appeal the refund schedule based on special circumstances, please download and complete the petition form and submit it to B20 Day Hall. The form will be reviewed by committee, and you will be notified if your appeal is approved.