To apply, you must submit:
- a cover sheet containing:
- Full name
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Expected graduation date
- a one-page resume (with full name in header)
- all official college transcripts to date
- a letter of reference commenting on your academic ability and achievement, seriousness of purpose, and suitability for a career in the law
- a one- to two-page essay describing why you want to participate in the program (with full name in header)
Admission to the program is on a rolling basis. Because enrollment is limited, you're encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Applications will be accepted until the program is full. Only complete applications will be reviewed.
If you're interested in being considered for an internship, it's to your advantage to apply and pay in full by April 1, 2019. Please note that market conditions may affect the availability of internships.
Please mail all application materials to:
Cornell University Prelaw Program
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions
B20 Day Hall, Ithaca, NY 14853-2801
Materials may also be submitted by e-mail.