Summer is an excellent time to immerse yourself in a single subject. Many students do this by registering in a "special program."
Special Programs comprise courses that generally fall outside the dates of the regular Three-, Six-, and Eight-Week Sessions. They may be geared toward a specific audience, combine a number of courses in a given subject area, and/or include site visits or internships.
Also, the application procedures and fees for Special Programs may differ from those of the regular sessions, so be sure to read the full program description for registration information.
For all Special Programs, you must obtain the permission of the program director to register.
- Cornell–China Undergraduate Summer Program
- Engineering Cooperative Education Program
- English for International Students and Scholars
- Hotel Administration Executive Education Programs
- Leadership Program for Veterinary Students
- Intensive Nepali language program
- Prefreshman Summer Program
- Teaching Writing
- Telluride Association Programs
See also, summer professional and executive programs: