The following information pertains to the last time this program was offered. If you would like to be notified via e-mail when new information is available, please subscribe to the Summer Session announcement list.
Costs for the program are
- tuition of $1,105 per credit ($6,630 for six credits),
- a $3,500 program fee, and
- air travel, most meals, and books/supplies.
The program fee will cover housing, ground transportation costs in South Africa, and all admissions costs associated with program site visits and day trips.
Deposit: Monday, April 2, 2012
- Students must make a $3,500 nonrefundable program fee deposit, payable by check to Cornell University, in the Continuing Education and Summer Sessions office, B20 Day Hall. (Please write "EESA" in the notation line on your check.) The deposit must be accompanied by a completed registration form.
Final Payment: Monday, May 14, 2012
- Students must submit the remainder of the tuition ($1,105 per credit), payable by check to Cornell University, in the Continuing Education and Summer Sessions office, B20 Day Hall. (Please write "EESA" in the notation line on your check.) The final payment for tuition of six credits and program fee, assuming an earlier $3,500 deposit, is $6,630.
To withdraw from this special program, students must notify the Special Programs office. Your refund amount from tuition payments will be determined by the date on which you notify the director.