Winter Session 2019 will run from December 26, 2018 to January 19, 2019, with three-week on-campus classes beginning on January 2, 2019. We will update the Winter Session site in September. If you would like to receive an e-mail notice when this happens, please join our e-mail list. In the meantime, you may want to browse through the site to get an idea of what we offer.
Frequently asked questions
Dates and costs
Admissions and application questions
- Do I need to be a Cornell student to take a Winter Session course?
- No! For Winter Session, Cornell has an open-admissions policy.
- How many credits can I take?
- How do I enroll and register?
- Whom should I contact if I have questions about the application process?