One of the best things about Winter Session at Cornell is having access to many of the resources of this world-renowned institution at a time when fewer people are on campus.
- The Cornell Library System, among the best in the country, encompasses twenty libraries, holds more than seven million volumes, and even boasts several popular cafes.
- Cornell Information Technology (CIT) will help you navigate the university's high-speed computer networks, campus computer labs, and cutting-edge IT services.
- Cornell's Student and Academic Services offer some of the more comprehensive programs anywhere.
- The Cornell Store is your source for Cornell clothing and souvenirs, course books, computer gear, dorm supplies, and snacks.
- Sports and fitness facilities.
- See also Fun things to do this winter and the Ithaca and the Finger Lakes sections of this site, as well as the Cornell homepage.