Apply and enroll
Application and enrollment process
In order to be considered for this Winter Session course, students must complete the online application, which includes answering a questionnaire and submitting a short statement of purpose and an academic transcript.
Deadline to apply is September 23.
Once the applications are reviewed, selected students will be interviewed by the faculty member or TA. Following that interview, admitted students will be eligible for enrollment.
To enroll, students will submit a completed course enrollment form with an initial deposit to the School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, B20 Day Hall.
The total cost of this program is $5,130, which includes $4,080 tuition (three credits at $1,360 per credit) and a $1,050 nonrefundable program fee covering student meals and in-country travel.
- September 23, 2016: completed online application due
- October 31, 2016: $500 of nonrefundable deposit due with enrollment form to B20 Day Hall
- November 21, 2016: the balance of $550 non-refundable deposit due to B20 Day Hall
- December 5, 2016: Tuition Payment of $4,080 due in full
To withdraw from this special program, you must notify the Special Programs office in writing. Your refund amount will be determined by the number of days from the start of the program that you withdraw.
Refund schedule (based on program start date)
- Days 1–3: Withdrawal period with a 100 percent tuition refund
- Days 4–5: Withdrawal period with a 50 percent tuition refund
- Day 6: Withdrawal period with a 0 percent refund
If you want to appeal the refund schedule based on special circumstances, please download the petition form, complete it, and submit it to B20 Day Hall. The form will be reviewed by committee, and you will be notified if your appeal is approved.