Skip to content
Cornell University School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions

Winter Session 2020 will run from December 26, 2019 to January 18, 2020, with three-week on-campus classes beginning on January 2, 2020. We will update the Winter Session site in September. If you would like to receive an email when this happens, please join our email list. In the meantime, you may want to browse through the site to get an idea of what we offer.

Financial aid

Cornell undergraduates

Matriculated Cornell undergraduates in good academic standing may apply for financial assistance for Winter Session.

Students wishing to do so must contact the Office of Financial Aid and Student Employment, 203 Day Hall, for complete instructions on how to apply for aid.

In addition, students wishing to receive any form of financial aid, including alternative student loans and parent PLUS Loans, must submit a completed financial-aid application for review. Applications will be available in the Office of Financial Aid and online beginning in early October.

Funding is based on availability and eligibility. Because funding is limited, all applicants must apply by the December 1, 2018 deadline.

LSC Scholarships

The Learning Strategies Center (LSC) offers a limited number of Summer Session and Winter Session scholarships designed to help current, full-time Cornell undergraduates graduate on schedule. Contact the LSC Scholarship fund for more information.

Cornell Children's Tuition Scholarships (CCTS)

Children of an eligible Cornell employee who are attending an accredited institution for an undergraduate degree may receive a scholarship to take courses and special programs at Cornell during the winter.

Information on the CCTS program, including the amount awarded to students attending Winter Session, can be obtained from the Office of Human Resources, Cornell University, 395 Pine Tree Road, Suite 13, Ithaca, NY 14850 (telephone: 607.255.3936).